IN DULUTH, GA (NORTH OF ATLANTA) at Georgia Eye Physicians & Surgeons
Eyeglasses can be more than just a way to help you see more clearly, they can also be a great way to express your individual style and personality. The optical center at Georgia Eye Physicians and Surgeons can fit your new prescription lenses into a wide variety of different frames from modern and traditional frame designers, such as Ray Ban®, Coach®, Michael Kors®, Calvin Klein®, Kate Spade®, Fossil® and more. No matter what your personal taste, we can help you find the glasses that will help you look your best.
In addition, to ensure that your glasses allow you to see as clearly as possible and provide you with the highest level of satisfaction, we offer several different advanced features, including:
- Crizal Sapphire® 360° UV to reduce reflections from all directions for less distracting glare, enhanced UV protection, and safer nighttime driving
- Transitions® Signature® VII to adjust from fully clear indoors to the perfect tint outdoors, blocking dangerous UV rays and filtering harmful blue light
- Varilux® X Series™ Progressive Lenses to seamlessly incorporate differing prescription strengths and allow for clear and undistorted vision at every range
- Crizal Avance with Scotchguard® to protect your glasses from dirt and smudges and to make them more easily cleanable
- Xperio UV™ Polarized Sun Lenses to provide excellent clarity of vision while protecting your eyes with the highest levels of UV protection available
As part of our mission to treat every patient like we would expect to be treated, all glasses purchased from GA Eye Physicians and Surgeons Optical Center are treated with the Crizal Avance coating and carry a two year scratch warranty and all of our optical center’s frames also carry at least a one year manufacturer’s warranty.